Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe stimulating book provides highly practical insight into the interdependent relationships between soil, plants, animals and human beings. It allows the reader to participale in the fascinating life cycle of those soils which are still healthy. Our arable land has been exhausted by overuse and lacks the nutrients essential for life. Depletion of humus is already described as extreme in some areas. The lack of soil nutrients and micro-organisms along with the insiduous pollution of soil and groundwater are having a demonstrable effect on the health of the people who derive their nourishment from such soil.<br>On this subject, the author offers advice: Always maintain the fertility of the soil. However we must refer to the knowledge gained by our ancestors and restore their cultivation techniques. Erhard Hennig adresses all components of the soil: microorganisms, microbes as well as soil nutrients and minerals. The reader will also explore natural fertilisation using compost and rock dust as well as their roles in the formation of humus.<br>With regard to fertilisation supplying energy, Erhard Hennig emphasises that the condition of the soil is directly linked to the mental and physical well-being of the human race as well as animals. Even beyond this, Hennig establishes the bridge from the threats to life on earth to the ordering of matter in space, with the premise that there is no pure matter, as earth and space are influenced by the spirit.<br>The author dicusses the basic of soil science for professionals, and also makes it easily unterstandable for those outside the fields of gardening and agriculture.<br>Hopefully this will contribute to draw the necessary conclusions in our personal lives.
- AutorErhard Hennig
- VerlagOLV Organischer Landbau
- Seiten204 Seiten
- Gewicht314 g
- LeseprobeIf we want to get to know the miracle of creation and the laws of healthy life better, it is necessary to learn more about the life proces-ses in the top layer of the soil to which we gave the honourable name Mother Earth. Our language itself shows how our earth and its order are reliant on one another and how, if we do not want to risk the security of our own existence, we cannot afford to ignore the laws of creation and ; destruction. We are talking about a cycle of health that begins in the earth, and includes plants, animals and human beings and ends up in the earth again. Keeping this cycle uncontaminated is the main concern we<br>should have when caring for our livelihood. It is, therefore, a good idea to observe the work of Erhard Hennig, who has devoted his whole life to dealing with this issue. Hennig profits from the knowledge of Albrecht Thaer, who was the father of agricultural science. He and his contemporaries Dr. Rudolf Steiner, Dr. Hans Müller and Dr. Hans Peter Rusch discovered that good quality humus is the only foundation for healthy growth. They developed the Professional requirements for a widespread Imove to ecological farming. Raou lH. France and his dauntless partner AnniFrance-Harrar with their holistic vision are mentioned, as is Sir Albert Howard, who recorded his life experience in the book »My Agricultural Testament«. We will also find Professor August Bier who was a medicinal doctor and forester, and who managed to build up a deciduous wood on a poor quality sandy soil in Sauen near Berlin.<br>Erhard Hennig spent more than 50 years as an research assistant with Dr. Gustav Rhode in Berlin. Later Hennig investigated in the West, wrote books and gave lectures all over the German-speaking countries about the life concealed in the soil, and humus develop ment. In this way he imparted his knowledge to the agricultural society and managed to build up a profitable business in the face of a powererful scientific Community which was determined not to understand or accept him. Together with Wolfgang von Haller &8211; he founded e Society for Soil and Health in Langenburg in Württemberg/Germany. This was the first Institution to spread the seeds of ecological thought for wide political use.<br>Hennig was also one of the founders of the association »For the Use of Urban Waste«, which brought the disturbed ecological cycle of the consumer society to the attention of the public.<br>The healthy future of our country and planet depends on just a few people who are able to think beforehand and who do not take their personal well-being and career into consideration
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 48,00Preistendenz: EUR 65,45
- EUR 39,90Preistendenz: EUR 46,80
- EUR 12,20Preistendenz: EUR 13,49
- EUR 12,36Preistendenz: EUR 15,50
- EUR 8,15Preistendenz: EUR 9,48
- EUR 37,94Preistendenz: EUR 44,91
- EUR 15,00Preistendenz: EUR 29,81
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.