Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 9,94Preistendenz: EUR 10,96
- EUR 39,95Preistendenz: EUR 48,83
- EUR 14,80Preistendenz: EUR 14,96
- EUR 61,19Preistendenz: EUR 62,04
- EUR 10,00Preistendenz: EUR 22,01
- EUR 13,94Preistendenz: EUR 15,00
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis study is based upon the assumption that in case of a shrinking workforce supply in the scope of a possible skills shortage, employers would have to adjust their offers in order to attract job candidates. Although, this topic already is being paid widespread public and scholar attention, this book is the first to include cultural aspects into the discussion.<br>The book's focus is on the German labor market. However, it contains findings which are generally applicable. As in Germany the public debate is focused on the MINT sector, the scope of the examination is limited to exactly this part of the labor market.<br>The first part of the book deals with the question if there is a current or upcoming skills shortage related to MINT workforce on the German labor market.<br>In the second part, there is a comprehensive introduction into the complex of culture in the scope of this book in order to ensure a correct understanding of the following explanations. In the course of this introduction, it is explained in how far Hofstede's 5D model is related to scholars' job choice criteria. Afterwards, the occurrence of these criteria is examined by a survey among MINT students. Subsequently, the author makes a recommendation that allows employers to attract MINT scholars in order to cover their need for skilled staff.
- AutorBenjamin Günther
- Ausgabe1. Auflage
- VerlagAnchor Academic Publishing
- Seiten88 Seiten
- Gewicht159 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.