Meistverkauft in Junge Leser
Hier sparen: Junge Leser
- EUR 8,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,21
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 24,49
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,73
- EUR 7,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,03
- EUR 8,95Preistendenz: EUR 12,83
- EUR 17,95Preistendenz: EUR 23,83
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>For fans of Jenny Han and Morgan Matson, a witty, poignant novel about second chances, letting go, and the unbreakable bonds of friendship.</p><p>Six months ago, Ashlyn Montiel died in a bike accident. Her best friend, Cloudy, is keeping it together, at least on the outside. Cloudy&8217;s insides are a different story: tangled, confused, heartbroken.</p><p>Kyle is falling apart, and everyone can tell. Ashlyn was his girlfriend, and when she died, a part of him went with her. Maybe the only part he cares about anymore.</p><p>As the two people who loved Ashlyn best, Cloudy and Kyle should be able to lean on each other. But after a terrible mistake last year, they&8217;re barely speaking. So when Cloudy discovers that Ashlyn&8217;s organs were donated after her death and the Montiel family has been in touch with three of the recipients, she does something a little bit crazy and a lot out of character: she steals the letters and convinces Kyle to go on a winter break road trip with her, from Oregon to California to Arizona to Nevada. Maybe if they see the recipients&8212;the people whose lives were saved by Ashlyn&8217;s death&8212;the world will open up again.</p><p>Or maybe it will be a huge mistake.</p>
- AutorMichelle Andreani,Mindi Scott
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten384 Seiten
- Gewicht457 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.