- EUR 11,72Kostenloser Versand
- EUR 12,95Kostenloser Versand
- EUR 15,07Kostenloser Versand
Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungBestselling author David Maister teams up with Charles H. Green and Robert M. Galford to bring us the essential tool for all consultants, negotiators, and advisors. In today´s fast-paced networked economy, professionals must work harder than ever to maintain and improve their business skills and knowledge. But technical mastery of one´s discipline is not enough, assert world-renowned professional advisors David H. Maister, Charles H. Green, and Robert M. Galford. The key to professional success, they argue, is the ability to earn the trust and confidence of clients. To demonstrate the paramount importance of trust, the authors use anecdotes, experiences, and examples -- successes and mistakes, their own and others´ -- to great effect. The result is an immensely readable book that will be welcomed by the inexperienced advisor and the most seasoned expert alike.
- AutorCharles H. Green,David H. Maister,Robert M. Galford
- SerieTouchstone Book,Touchstone Books
- VerlagSimon + Schuster
- Seiten256 Seiten
- Gewicht225 g
- LeseprobeChapter 1: A Sneak Preview <br>Let's start with a question: What benefits would you obtain if your clients trusted you more?<br>Here's our list. The more your clients trust you, the more they will:<br>Reach for your advice<br>Be inclined to accept and act on your recommendations<br>Bring you in on more advanced, complex, strategic issues<br>Treat you as you wish to be treated<br>Respect you<br>Share more information that helps you to help them, and improves the quality of the service you provide<br>Pay your bills without question<br>Refer you to their friends and business acquaintances<br>Lower the level of stress in your interactions<br>Give you the benefit of the doubt<br>Forgive you when you make a mistake <br>Protect you when you need it (even from their own organization) <br>Warn you of dangers that you might avoid <br>Be comfortable and allow you to be comfortable<br>Involve you early on when their issues begin to form, rather than later in the process (or maybe even call you first!)<br>Trust your instincts and judgments (including those about other people such as your colleagues and theirs)<br>We would all like to have such professional relationships! This book is about what you must do to obtain these benefits. <br>What changes would you make to this list? What would you add? Delete?<br>Next, let's consider three additional questions:<br>Do you have a trusted advisor, someone you turn to regularly to advise you on all your most important business, career, and perhaps even personal decisions?<br>If you do, what are the characteristics of that person? <br>If you do not, what characteristics would you look for in selecting your trusted advisor?<br>Here is a listing of traits that our trusted advisors have in common
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 10,98Preistendenz: EUR 12,11
- EUR 24,00Preistendenz: EUR 27,99
- EUR 39,95Preistendenz: EUR 49,17
- EUR 19,78Preistendenz: EUR 22,27
- EUR 21,28Preistendenz: EUR 30,99
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.