Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,71Preistendenz: EUR 17,97
- EUR 11,32Preistendenz: EUR 11,89
- EUR 20,39Preistendenz: EUR 20,77
- EUR 19,30Preistendenz: EUR 21,05
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 19,40
- EUR 14,44Preistendenz: EUR 15,20
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungResearch has been growing on the topic of pupils' voice with some significant studies in recent times. However, most of this research has been done in developed countries. There are few studies of education in Africa that promote consideration of pupil voice in schools and student participation in decision-making. Reflecting back on my experiences as a pupil and as a teacher in Ghana and considering the available literature for my doctoral studies, I realised that children in Ghanaian basic schools have got little chance of expressing their views on issues concerning their schools. This book is based on my doctoral research where students' voice worldwide; both in the past and in the present were extensively reviewed in the literature. A qualitative research was conducted in six basic schools and two teacher education institutions in Ghana in order to explore students' voice on their schools and how their views could be used to improve schools. This book discusses some of the findings on pupils would love their schools to be, the challenges and the improvements needed. Many students highlighted the spate of various forms of abuses like caning present in basic schools in Ghana
- AutorBoakye Agyemang
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten116 Seiten
- Gewicht189 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.