Hier sparen: Geschichte & Archäologie
- EUR 49,95Preistendenz: EUR 50,94
- EUR 24,95Preistendenz: EUR 25,22
- EUR 22,95Preistendenz: EUR 23,77
- EUR 22,00Preistendenz: EUR 22,25
- EUR 18,00Preistendenz: EUR 18,31
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,20
- EUR 18,00Preistendenz: EUR 18,20
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>I have been working on this book since leaving Russia in April of 1972. It was my wish to write this book in English, and there were what seemed to me to be serious reasons for doing so. In recent years there has appeared a wealth of literature, in Russian, about Russia. As a rule, this literature has been published outside the USSR by authors who still live in the Soviet Union or who have only recently left it. A fair amount of important literature is being translated into English, but I believe it will be read main ly by specialists in Russian studies, or by those who have a great interest in the subject already. The majority of Russian authors write, of course, for the Russian reader or for an imagined Western public. It is my feeling that Russian authors have serious difficulties in understanding the men tality of Westerners, and that there still exists a gap between the visions of Russians and non-Russians. I have made my humble attempt to bridge ~his gap and I will be happy if I am even partly successful. The Russian world is indeed fascinating. Many people who visit Russia for a few days or weeks find it a country full of historical charm, fantastic architecture and infinite mystery. For many inside the country, especial ly for those in conflict with the Soviet authorities.</p>
- AutorYuri Glazov
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1985.
- Seiten256 Seiten
- Gewicht386 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.