Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 39,10
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,50
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,13
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungemThe Rules of the Game in the Global Economy: Policy Regimes for/em emInternational Business (Second Edition)/em analyzes the evolution of international policy regimes affecting the development and management of international business. The authors explain the nature of international regimes, and show how the interlinked processes of global economic integration and multinational enterprise expansion make the development of regimes both inevitable and desirable. They then examine several major types of regime currently in place, including those that have emerged from global or regional institutions such as the United Nations (UN) and the European Community (EC), as well as those dealing with functional areas such as international trade and payments, sea and air transportation, telecommunications, and environmental issues. They conclude with an assessment of the critical similarities and differences among existing regimes, the most likely direction and scope of future regime development, and the important implications of regime evolution for international management. br/ This second edition provides the reader with the following revisions:ul liUpdate all data and tables and include more recent developments and examples, wherever possible and appropriate. /li liGive specific attention to the evolution of new institutional arrangements, such as the European Union, NAFTA, and WTO. /li liIncrease emphasis on the importance to business and economic activity of environmental regimes as reflected in the issues raised at the 1992 Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro and related developments. /li liReorganize some sections of the text including the rearrangement of materials within and among others, and the introduction of a separate chapter on telecommunications and services. /li /ul
- AutorDuane Windsor,Lee E. Preston
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
- Seiten259 Seiten
- Gewicht434 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.