Hier sparen: Soziologie
- EUR 20,99Preistendenz: EUR 21,33
- EUR 22,99Preistendenz: EUR 26,85
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,64
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Human settlements development and growth in third world countries and cities in particular is a big challenge. The challenge is multifaceted, involving three main core issues centred on sustainability. These are environmentally sound planning which takes cognisant of the need to not only infringe on fragile ecosystems but ensure that streams/riverine ecosystems are conserved to play their rightful functions of water storage and as habitats of fauna and flora. The other core issues are to produce efficient cities/human settlements that address human needs of water supply, sanitation, transport, health facilities and economic needs of the community. Lastly but not the least planning should espouse to be inclusive on issues of producing not only sustainable cities/human settlements but ones that are secure and safe for the dwellers. These can be achieved only when city planners take into account the aspirations of the people. The desire to meet these standards has been forestalled by non inclusive and futuristic planning. Lusaka which depicts a typical failed third world city has grown and has become an urban sprawl without proper planning.</p>
- AutorMillens Mufwaya
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten68 Seiten
- Gewicht118 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.