Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 89,25Preistendenz: EUR 93,51
- EUR 67,94Preistendenz: EUR 74,71
- EUR 54,28Preistendenz: EUR 59,37
- EUR 49,95Preistendenz: EUR 56,06
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungFreedom of expression which is taken for granted by many in Europe and America as a fundamental right of citizens and the media is something that is a rare phenomenon in developing countries and Africa.The media in these countries are usually severely repressed and censored and journalists are routinely arrested, imprisoned,forced into exile, maimed and even killed, for writing and publishing stories that are true about their governments.In some cases where the 'offending' journalist is not found, members of his or her immediate family have been known to be arrested in their stead. In the light of these rather unfortunate developments, it becomes imperative for the media to come up with strategies to remain relevant and credible while dealing with censorships and violations of press freedom. These strategies are what the author, a journalist and scholar who has studied and is widely travelled across three continents - Africa, Europe and America - offers in this book.
- AutorJimmy Imo
- Seiten216 Seiten
- Gewicht338 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.