Meistverkauft in Wirtschaftswissenschaften
Hier sparen: Wirtschaftswissenschaften
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,74
- EUR 75,25Preistendenz: EUR 78,45
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis book brings together important essays by distinguished scholars who have devoted past attention to the study of imperialism and development. It comple ments an anthology of previously published essays that brings together important theoretical perspectives around the issues and debates on these themes; this volume will be published by Humanity Press (forthcoming). Both projects relate to a lengthy chapter "Theories of Imperialism," which will be published in my book The ories of Comparative Political Economy (Forthcoming). These projects represent a culmination of many years of teaching in both economics and political science. During that time I taught two political science courses on development and under development, but I was unable to convince my colleagues of the usefulness of a course on imperialism that linked historical issues and debates with the more recent developmental literature. When in 1990 I was welcomed into economics, my col leagues endorsed a graduate seminar on the political economy of imperialism. Thus, this volume evolved out of that experience in an effort to encourage new analysis that reflects retrospectively on past contributions as well as the prospects for impe rialism and development in the contemporary world.
- HerausgaberRonald M. Chilcote
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999.
- Seiten270 Seiten
- Gewicht433 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.