Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 19,51
- EUR 42,95Preistendenz: EUR 49,98
- EUR 49,95Preistendenz: EUR 57,58
- EUR 23,48Preistendenz: EUR 26,39
- EUR 12,68Preistendenz: EUR 12,93
- EUR 9,65Preistendenz: EUR 13,29
- EUR 21,27Preistendenz: EUR 22,03
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungOn the cusp of newest edition of the DSM, the field of personality disorders is thriving and productive. This is certainly a time of major transition for the classification, study, and treatment of personality disorders, as the personality disorders section of the DSM is undergoing major revision, leaving researchers and clinicians to wonder whether their area of specialty in the field of personality disorders will be retained, deleted, or revised in DSM-5.<br>In advance of DSM-5, The Oxford Handbook of Personality Disorders provides a summary of the latest information concerning the diagnosis, assessment, construct validity, etiology, pathology, and treatment of personality disorders. Bringing together contributions from leading scholars, researchers, and clinicians from a wide variety of theoretical perspectives, this volume includes: <br>- Chapters devoted to personality disorders proposed for retention in DSM-5<br>- Chapters concerning personality disorders that are slated for deletion<br>- Chapters concerning three that have never obtained or had previously lost official recognition (i.e. passive-aggressive, depressive, and racist)<br>- Chapters authored by members of the DSM-5 Personality Disorders Work Group, which succinctly outline and explain the proposals, as well as chapters by authors who raise significant questions and concerns (often differing) about these proposals<br>- Special coverage of largely neglected areas of investigation (i.e. childhood antecedents of personality disorder, cross-cultural validity)<br>- Controversial areas for the DSM, such as schizotypal personality disorder, narcissism, depressive personality disorder, dependent personality disorder, and dimensional classification<br>In this time of transition, scholarship on personality disorders is proliferating, making this comprehensive, timely handbook the perfect resource for students, researchers, and clinical psychologists.
- AutorThomas (EDT) Widiger
- HerausgaberPeter E. Nathan,Thomas A. Widiger
- VerlagOxford University Press
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten864 Seiten
- Gewicht1640 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.