Meistverkauft in Belletristik
Hier sparen: Belletristik
- EUR 10,99Preistendenz: EUR 14,93
- EUR 8,24Preistendenz: EUR 11,94
- EUR 6,70Preistendenz: EUR 7,20
- EUR 10,17Preistendenz: EUR 11,98
- EUR 13,29Preistendenz: EUR 19,57
- EUR 11,87Preistendenz: EUR 12,49
- EUR 14,90Preistendenz: EUR 16,01
Über dieses Produkt
- DescriptionLittle Sarah is found in the sw: an orphaned new-born baby. She is taken in at Meadow Hall in South Riding, Yorkshire, to be trained as a scullery maid. Feisty and headstrong, at fourteen Sarah decides to run away. Dressed as a boy, she meets good-hearted Aidan and impulsive Danby, forming an unlikely but happy trio. When Sarah is found out, Aidan kws she can t live with two young men and reluctantly takes her to the workhouse. He plans to rescue Sarah just as soon as he can, but something keeps Aidan from his promise ...Reunited as adults, but w strangers, Sarah holds a secret about Danby, Aidan and her unborn child. But can she do what is right for her baby, even if it means losing the love of her life?
- Author BiographyCatherine King was born in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. A search for her roots - her father, grandfather and great-grandfather all worked with coal, steel or iron - and an interest in local industrial history provide inspiration for her stories.
- Author(s)Catherine King
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication17/03/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date01/03/2012
- Weight320 g
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.