Weitere Artikel mit Bezug zu diesem Produkt
Hier sparen: Diverse Unterhaltungsliteratur
- EUR 6,95Preistendenz: EUR 12,86
- EUR 7,99Preistendenz: EUR 14,69
- EUR 9,50Preistendenz: EUR 9,65
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Kit has been projecting into other species for seven years.</p><p>Longer than anyone else at ShenCorp.</p><p>Longer than any of the scientists thought possible.</p><p>But lately she has the feeling that when she jumps she isn&8217;t alone&8230;</p><p>Since she was twelve, Kit has been a phenomenaut. Under the watchful eye of Buckley, her neuroengineer, her consciousness is projected into the bodies of lab-grown animals made for the purpose of research.</p><p>Kit experiences a multitude of other lives &8211; fighting and fleeing, as predator and prey, mammal, bird and reptile &8211; always hoping, but never quite believing that her work will help humans better understand the other species living alongside them.</p><p>One evening, whilst on a jump as an urban fox, Kit senses an unfamiliar creature watching her. It looks like another fox, but her sharp, animal instincts detect something strange about it. Distracted, she is hit by a car and pulled abruptly back to her human body.</p><p>The recordings of the jump show no other foxes nearby and Buckley saw nothing on his monitors. But Kit knows it was there: a shadow, a flame, a presence that didn&8217;t belong.</p><p>When she is unexpectedly forced to withdraw from the research division of ShenCorp to become the poster girl for the company&8217;s new Tourism project, Kit begins to suspect that those she has trusted for her entire working life are out to cause her harm.</p><p>And, as she delves deeper into the events of that night, her world begins to shift in ways she had never thought possible.</p>
- AutorEmma Geen
- VerlagBloomsbury Publishing (UK)
- Seiten368 Seiten
- Gewicht558 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.