Meistverkauft in Kochen & Genießen
Hier sparen: Kochen & Genießen
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 28,69
- EUR 3,99Preistendenz: EUR 4,38
- EUR 28,50Preistendenz: EUR 29,87
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 14,16
- EUR 17,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,61
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungFollowing the success of'Real Food'and'Appetite', this is the tenth book from Nigel Slater, the award-winning food writer and author of the bestselling autobiography,'Toast'.'The food in'The Kitchen Diaries'is simply what I eat at home. The stuff I make for myself, for friends and family, for visitors and for parties, for Sunday lunch and for snacks. These are meals I make when I stop work, or when I am having mates over or when I want to surprise, seduce or show off. This is what I cook when I'm feeling energetic, lazy, hungry or late. It is what I eat when I'm not phoning out for pizza or going for a curry. This is the food that makes up my life, both the Monday to Friday stuff and that for weekends and special occasions.''Much of it is what you might call fast food, because I still believe that life is too short tospend all day at the stove, but some of it is unapologetically long, slow cooking. But without exception every single recipe in this book is a doddle to cook. A walk in the park. A piece of p .''Fast food, slow food, big eats, little eats, quick pasta suppers, family roasts and even Christmas lunch. It is simply my stuff, what I cook and eat, every day. Nigel's food -- for you.'
- AutorNigel Slater
- SerieFourth Estate
- Seiten400 Seiten
- Gewicht1166 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.