- EUR 59,00Kostenloser Versand
Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>The worked traced the origin of Labour Unions in Nigeria and established the reason for it coming to existence. It showed that the Labour union do not exist in a vacuum, it has its existence in the world and precisely in Nigeria where there are Christians. This implies that it exists in a Christian community. The methodology used in this work included a questionnaire, which was used to get responses from a Christian body which operates in a community where the labour unions also operate. The responses gotten from this Christian body were used to make the conclusions and recommendations, which this work has provided. In this work, it is evidenced that the labour union has impact on the Christian body, which was determined by the case study of this work. Such impact as seen in the work can be either positive or negative. One of such impact is a 2% monthly deduction, which is taken from every member's salary. On monthly basis, what a member is expecting from his salary is 98%. Another of such major impact is the benefits its members derive from them, which has already been made known in the chapter two of this work.</p>
- AutorIfeanyi Onyebuchi
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten172 Seiten
- Gewicht274 g
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 39,95Preistendenz: EUR 48,73
- EUR 14,80Preistendenz: EUR 14,93
- EUR 61,19Preistendenz: EUR 61,87
- EUR 10,00Preistendenz: EUR 21,96
- EUR 13,94Preistendenz: EUR 14,97
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.