Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 89,25Preistendenz: EUR 93,51
- EUR 67,94Preistendenz: EUR 74,71
- EUR 54,28Preistendenz: EUR 59,37
- EUR 49,95Preistendenz: EUR 56,06
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>There are many African-American male initiatives in colleges and universities across the Country. Google any one of them and you will find that Black males are being targeted by a whole host of college and universities Coordinators, Directors, Deans, faculty, and administrators. Some are successful, some are not. However, what is most striking is that these institutions understand that problems exist. They understand that the low graduation, persistence, and completion rates of Black males are not a Black problem, but a national problem. This Book examines the retention, completion, and engagement efforts at a Texas two-year historically urban Black Community College. This review of the research literature is a digest of relevant studies and monographs about African American male student success in an urban community college setting. Existing models and theories about student persistence and success at four-year institutions exist, but there are careful distinctions between findings relative to community colleges as well as findings pertinent to African American men as compared to White and Hispanic men, and African American women in this post-secondary landscape.</p>
- AutorAnthony Hancock
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten204 Seiten
- Gewicht320 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.