Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungSince 1950, the Highway Capacity Manual has been a standard used in the<br>planning, design, analysis, and operation of virtually any highway traffic facility<br>in the United States. It has also been widely used abroad, and has spurred the<br>development of similar manuals in other countries.<br>The twin concepts of capacity and level of service have been developed<br>in the manual, and methodologies have been presented that allow highway<br>traffic facilities to be designed on a common basis, and allow for the analysis of<br>operational quality under various traffic demand scenarios. The manual also<br>addresses related pedestrian, bicycle, and transit issues.<br><br>This book details the fundamental development of the concepts of<br>capacity and level of service, and of the specific methodologies developed to<br>describe them over a wide range of facility types. The book is comprised of two<br>volumes. Volume 1 (this book) focuses on the development of basic principles,<br>and their application to uninterrupted flow facilities: freeways, multilane<br>highways, and two-lane highways. Weaving, merging, and diverging segments<br>on freeways and multilane highways are also discussed in detail. Volume 2<br>focuses on interrupted flow facilities: signalized and unsignalized intersections, urban streets and arterials. It is intended to help users of the manual understand how concepts,<br>approaches, and specific methodologies were developed, and to understand the<br>underlying principles that each embodies. It is also intended to act as a basic<br>reference for current and future researchers who will continue to develop new<br>and improved capacity analysis methodologies for many years to come.
- AutorElena S. Prassas,Roger P. Roess
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten470 Seiten
- Gewicht907 g
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 39,95Preistendenz: EUR 48,73
- EUR 10,00Preistendenz: EUR 21,96
- EUR 21,28Preistendenz: EUR 31,00
- EUR 13,94Preistendenz: EUR 14,97
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.