Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 84,30Preistendenz: EUR 90,54
- EUR 67,94Preistendenz: EUR 74,71
- EUR 21,94Preistendenz: EUR 24,87
- EUR 4,79Preistendenz: EUR 6,17
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 14,24
- EUR 7,40Preistendenz: EUR 10,55
- EUR 7,95Preistendenz: EUR 9,43
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungAs our planet is being taken over by computers, ergonomics is once again coming into limelight. New dimensions are added to this science, as ergonomics is spreading from factory floors to office spaces. Ergonomics with regard to human-computer interface was a burning issue in the west a few years ago. Studies were conducted and action was taken to mitigate the problems caused. Despite this, only now the issue is gaining significance in India. No doubt, computers are a fact of modern life. The migration towards expanding, career opportunities in information technology are happening with breathtaking speed in India, attracting unbelievably large number of people mostly bright young people. Its occupational environment, however, holds threat of opening or aggravating a basket of health problems, if needed preventive steps are not taken. Generally, occasional aches and pains go away in a day or two, especially when anything is overdone. But if one has the symptoms of "Repetitive Strain Injury" regularly while using a computer, then one should go to the doctor immediately. Ergonomic problems cannot be completely avoided. They can, though be reduced by a better work station and exercise.
- AutorShahnaz Sultana
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten160 Seiten
- Gewicht255 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.