Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 7,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,27
- EUR 5,95Preistendenz: EUR 7,58
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungPraise for The Handbook of Strategic Public Relations and Integrated Marketing Communications <br />"The second edition of the Handbook of Strategic Public Relations and Integrated Marketing Communications is very impressive in its coverage of trends, tools, industries, and challenges. Every marketer needs to have a copy."<br>-Philip Kotler, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, author of Marketing 3.0M <br />"The massively updated Handbook of Strategic Public Relations and Integrated Marketing Communications is the go to source for an overview of the fast changing field of PR and the central role it plays in marketing. An easy to read mélange of case studies from a wide variety of industries, commentaries on trends in the field, and insights on the links between theory and practice, it guides the reader through an increasingly complex-and ubiquitous-discipline."<br>-Jerry Swerling, Professor and Director of Public Relations Studies, and Director of Strategic Communication, PR Center, Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism, University of Southern California<br />"The Handbook is a fresh look at strategic public relations with great insights from top public relations professionals. Invaluable advice and a must read for all PR practitioners."<br>-Jane Ostrander, Vice President, Global Communications, Tenneco<br />The definitive guide to PR and communications-updated with the newest social media and brand-reputation tools and techniques<br />The most authoritative, comprehensive resource of its kind, The Handbook of Strategic Public Relations and Integrated Marketing Communications , Second Edition, is a gathering of 70 of the brightest, most influential figures in the field. It includes 27 new chapters as well as 44 new authors addressing the major changes in the field since the last edition: the use of social media in business, demanding and growing stakeholder relationships and a new era of openness and transparency to protect reputations and brands and to prevent crises.<br />Providing best practices for 28 key industries, the handbook is conveniently organized into thematic sections:<br />Introduction to Public Relations and Integrated Communications- research, history, law and ethics<br>Stakeholder Leadership in Public Relations- crisis management, employees, investors, consumers, press, corporate philanthropy and digital communities<br>Current and Continuing Issues in Public Relations- business sustainability, environmental communications, and reputation and brand management<br>Industries and Organizations: Business-to-Consumer and Business-to-Business- automotive, aviation, insurance, hospitality, healthcare, consulting, financial, food, law and energy<br>Each section highlights specific case studies and examples to illuminate exactly how to plan and execute different methods for optimum results. The book concludes with a section on the future of the industry-developing issues, trends and roles of public relations and integrated communications.<br />Use The Handbook of Strategic Public Relations and Integrated Marketing Communications to position your company, your brand and yourself for success for many years to come.<br>
- AutorClarke L. Caywood
- HerausgaberClarke L. Caywood
- Ausgabe2. Auflage.
- VerlagMcGraw-Hill Education Ltd
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten928 Seiten
- Gewicht1774 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.