Meistverkauft in Religion
Hier sparen: Religion
- EUR 7,90Preistendenz: EUR 8,55
- EUR 68,48Preistendenz: EUR 71,02
- EUR 22,95Preistendenz: EUR 25,44
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>The concept of freedom in modern times is taken as freedom from and not freedom for or freedom to. This tendency has resulted into individualism as the paradigm towards success in life, leaving man and woman far apart. The togetherness of the life of man and woman as the basis of the existence of humanity and therefore, of society, is the point of departure in this book. It is in this complementary communion of the nature of man and woman that their true dignity is enshrined to be lived at different levels with the purpose of making humanity better, society liveable and life protected. At whatever level therefore, this complementary communion between man and woman is parental, to life, to humanity and to society. In this way, the life of man and woman 'together' is Godly and points to God, making them realize their true dignity and goal. It is for this reason that this book has treated, with caution, a spectrum of challenges that keep far apart man and woman, leaving life, humanity and society in precarious conditions of individualism characterized by the futility of self-sufficient lifestyles.By nature life is communitarian: Godly, and parenthood is simply that.</p>
- AutorArthur Phiri Khofi
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten104 Seiten
- Gewicht171 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.