Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThere is evidence that a growing numbers of corporations in Germany are employing futurists, using the methods of Futures Studies, and are establishing future orientated think-tanks, or are purchasing the services of various consultancies and think-tanks. There seems to be a strong ongoing interest especially in the field of management in Futures Studies. What seems to be of interest is how Futures Studies will evolve in the future in German corporations. This is not only to estimate how the demand for futurists will be in the future, but most importantly to determine future fields of research for Futures Studies. The aim of this project is to find answers by using the Delphi technique; to establish what the future of Futures Studies might look like in the field of management and to determine if Futures Studies has a future at all in German management.<br>The Delphi study consisted of tow rounds, 84 participants in the first round and 64 in the second round. The Delphi study was able to capture a wide variety of opinions by inviting experts from three groups to participate: corporate managers and strategy consultants, futurists, and scientist in the field of management. Using three groups allowed this Delphi study to provide not only an insight in the status-quo of the usage of Futures Studies, but also insight on the future of Futures Studies in management in German corporations.<br>The Delphi study has demonstrated that Futures Studies has a future in German companies and in their management. This study underlines the importance of further improvement of the methods of environmental scanning, trend research, trend monitoring, strategic early warning and the scenario technique. While the results of the Delphi study do not suggest that new methods are needed, implementation was described as the major concern. The methods of FS are theoretically sufficient but there needs to be more adjustment when implementing them. This discussion also marks the future research question of Futures Studies, how to implement Futures Studies, how to apply Futures Studies, how to understand the organizational and congenital challenges. Along with the successful implementation of Futures Studies goes an improving image of the field. The Delphi study further revealed that the key to further rise in acceptance of Futures Studies seems to be how Futures Studies is perceived in companies and how the results of such activities are perceived. This mainly implies that Futures Studies must be implemented in such a manner that the outcome of these activities match the demands of the potential recipients and that the results are adaptable.
- AutorJan O. Schwarz
- SerieBerichte aus der Betriebswirtschaft
- Ausgabe1. Auflage
- VerlagShaker Media Verlag
- Seiten124 Seiten
- Gewicht182 g
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 27,99Preistendenz: EUR 29,84
- EUR 26,40Preistendenz: EUR 31,97
- EUR 22,75Preistendenz: EUR 25,89
- EUR 26,95Preistendenz: EUR 39,94
- EUR 29,94Preistendenz: EUR 35,48
- EUR 34,89Preistendenz: EUR 49,80
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.