Meistverkauft in Weltliteratur & Klassiker
Hier sparen: Weltliteratur & Klassiker
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 21,09
- EUR 10,81Preistendenz: EUR 16,99
- EUR 12,34Preistendenz: EUR 13,48
- EUR 17,70Preistendenz: EUR 18,00
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,94
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>There were very few land burials in Moon Beach. It was considered old-fashioned, unhealthy and something that only happened to the poor. Instead the dead were buried in ocean cemeteries, twelve miles out. A special festival was held every year in their honour. Children loved it. They were given white chocolate bones, marzipan skulls and ice-cream coffins on a stick. There were costume parties too. You had to wear something blue because that was the colour people went when they were buried under the sea. You could paint your hands and face if you liked, or even dye your hair. That's what people did in Moon Beach. Turned blue once a year. And then they turned blue forever...</p>
- AutorRupert Thomson
- VerlagBloomsbury UK
- Seiten384 Seiten
- Gewicht264 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.