Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Forschungsarbeit aus dem Jahr 2014 im Fachbereich Medien / Kommunikation - Journalismus, Publizistik, , Sprache: Deutsch, Abstract: This qualitative research aimed at to investigate the effects of multimedia messaging mainly radio broadcast and group discussion to combat child marriage resulting to effect action in three local place in Northern Ethiopia.<br>The study uses KAP's as evaluation framework and purposively selected 81 radio listening groups diary as a main data collection tool as well as semi-structured interview of 18 grassroot workers and three report document for triangulation purpose. The views and reactions of listeners written on the groups diaries grouped under the three main categories KAP's then using inductive and deductive thematic analysis at interpretive level sub-themes are identified.<br>The findings of the study revealed that under knowledge main category three sub-themes are identified. And from the data listeners indicated their knowledge about the consequence of child marriage and related laws, and reasons why it was practice. Moreover, they indicated they know the benefits of child protection, equal education for both girls and boys, and the role of children to combat child marriage. Regarding attitude change five sub-themes are identified describing the perceived benefits and harmfulness of child marriage, intention to abandon it, the belief of appropriate age challenges in combating child marriage. Under practice category seven sub-themes are identified which indicates the cancellation of large number of child marriage plans, penalties due to not obeying the law, a number of reports to legal bodies, measures taken by different actors, decision made pro and against child marriage and collaborations effectiveness to combat child marriage. Besides one report of early sexual intercourse some negative actions recorded are the presence of marriage arrangement deals and partners choice by parents.<br>Based on the study findings some recommendations were drown on: the effectiveness of KAP's as a framework and radio listening groups diary as data collection to evaluate media interventions; multimedia messaging like radio broadcast together with listening group discussion for effective and efficient method for educating the people for behavior change; collaborative action together with local media is very effective strategy in combating child marriage and to bring the desired change at community level; protection, support and encouragement to victims of child marriage, and measures to be taken to sustain and improve the observed changes against child marriage.</p>
- AutorGetnet Eshetu
- Seiten144 Seiten
- Gewicht217 g
Meistverkauft in Journalistik & Medienwiss.
Hier sparen: Journalistik & Medienwiss.
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,17
- EUR 8,99Preistendenz: EUR 9,09
- EUR 22,95Preistendenz: EUR 23,20
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 26,27
- EUR 24,95Preistendenz: EUR 25,48
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,93
- EUR 19,80Preistendenz: EUR 20,02
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.