Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 38,96
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,46
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,08
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis book is the result of a PhD study concerning the social work students' perceptions of the development of their professional values and ethics in the workplace during their final practice placement. As is well known, social work values and ethics guide the practice at the heart of the profession and therefore, their successful implementation and on-going development in the workplace are essential for providing a high quality service to clients. In the book, the study findings underline the vital role of the workplace as a social space for students to learn and develop their professional values ¿¿and ethics. They also highlight the complexity of implementing social work values and ethics in the different workplace environments that students, as trainees, are placed for their professional practice due to their situation-specific nature. Finally, the study findings reveal a number of factors that, from the students' point of view, are crucial for developing ethically informed professional identities in real-life workplace situations.
- AutorEleni Papouli
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten288 Seiten
- Gewicht398 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.