Meistverkauft in Wirtschaft & Industrie
Hier sparen: Wirtschaft & Industrie
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,64
- EUR 14,76Preistendenz: EUR 16,41
- EUR 15,44Preistendenz: EUR 23,32
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungManaging is one of the most important activity whereby human beings began forming social organizations to accomplish aims they could not work as individuals. It has been essential to ensure the coordination efforts as society continuously relied on group effort, so as organized groups have become large, the task of managers has been increasing in its complexity. This book therefore, provides a deeper challege through need of management enhancement effectiveness. To address this concern the book proceeded along the following spectrum: identification of the responsibilities of the senior managers in the organization, factors influencing Human resource to contribute effectively in running the organization. Lastly recommendations and solutions on the problem experienced in the work. Henceforth, though managerial theories have become very crucial in the way that managers do manage complex organization, it was identified that managers today ought to appreciate the important roles they play in their respective organizations to achieve set goals and promote excellence among all persons in organizations especially among managers.
- AutorMalimi Ng'wanabulang'wa
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten124 Seiten
- Gewicht190 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.