Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 36,48Preistendenz: EUR 42,13
- EUR 16,71Preistendenz: EUR 17,69
- EUR 19,18Preistendenz: EUR 19,19
- EUR 29,99Preistendenz: EUR 29,83
- EUR 11,32Preistendenz: EUR 11,90
- EUR 20,39Preistendenz: EUR 20,80
- EUR 17,19Preistendenz: EUR 19,64
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe Burn Palace from Stephen Dobyns is a darkly funny, twisted portrait of chaos and paranoia in small town America.<br>The sleepy community of Brewster, Rhode Island, is just like any other small American town. It's a place where most of the population will likely die blocks from where they were born; where gossip spreads like wildfire, and the big entertainment on weekends is the inevitable fight at the local bar.<br>But recently, something out of the ordinary - perhaps even supernatural - has been stirring in Brewster. While packs of coyotes gather on back roads and the news spreads that a baby has been stolen from Memorial Hospital (and replaced in its bassinet by a snake), a series of inexplicably violent acts begins to confound Detective Woody Potter and the local police - and inspire terror in the hearts and minds of the locals.<br>Chillingly suspenseful, with a whole host of richly rendered and larger-than-life characters, The Burn Palace from Stephen Dobyns is a masterful thriller, which fans of Stephen King and Susan Hill will devour with pleasure.<br>Praise for The Burn Palace:<br>'I've read some very good novels this year, but this one is the best of the best' Stephen King<br>Stephen J. Dobyns (born February 19, 1941) is an American poet and novelist born in Orange, New Jersey, and residing in Westerly, RI.
- AutorStephen Dobyns
- VerlagPenguin Books Ltd
- Seiten496 Seiten
- Gewicht350 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.