Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 39,15
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,52
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,15
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungPraise for this book:<br>"The authors have achieved an extensive presentation of information on <br>each phase of a research project, from the development of the project idea to <br>submission of the project for publication, and all aspects in between. The text <br>is well-written and the supplemental materials complement the text well. <br>Overall, after reading this book, students and beginning researchers will find <br>themselves highly prepared for their upcoming research project, including those <br>elements they may not have previously anticipated." -- Elizabeth M. <br>Adams, Ph.D., Ear and Hearing, 2012<br>The Audiology Capstone: Research, Presentation, and Publication <br>concisely presents the must-know information for completing every step of your <br>Audiology Capstone Project. From choosing a research topic and mentor, to <br>conducting the research and publishing the results, the authors provide you with <br>the essential information for a productive and successful Capstone experience. <br>Structured chronologically to parallel the Capstone&8217;s progression, each <br>succinctly organized chapter includes bulleted lists for fast reference and <br>call-out boxes that provide examples of database tables, as well as helpful <br>reminders about audiology equipment and software.<br>Features:<br>A realistic assessment of the research process from <br>multiple perspectives, including AuD students, librarians, researchers, <br>clinicians, and faculty<br>The final chapter, written by a student, details that <br>individual&8217;s Capstone experience after following all the research methods and <br>strategies presented within the text<br>Additional sections help you select a mentor, submit a <br>proposal to an IRB, and understand copyright laws<br>Numerous chapters contain step-by-step information <br>about different research databases, and screenshots of the databases that shows <br>you how to use the numerous databases to find the best possible evidence<br>This comprehensive textbook details all of the necessary components of an Audiology Capstone for AuD students, researchers, clinicians, and instructors.
- AutorMichael Valente
- VerlagGeorg Thieme Verlag
- Seiten450 Seiten
- Gewicht741 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.