Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe phenomenologists were concerned to show that essential structures of being, knowable by rational insight, are found far more abundantly than is commonly thought. In his great monograph Reinach shows that in the civil law, where one usually thinks that there are only legal structures of human devising, there are in fact many essential structures, such as the structure of promising or of owning. These pre-positive structures, which are something different from the moral norms relevant to the positive law, provide the civil law with a foundation that can be known by philosophical insight. Though the enactments of the civil law are changeable, these essential foundations are not changeable. Of particular significance and originality is Reinach's concept of a social act, that is, of an act that addresses another and has to be heard by the other in order to be complete. Reinach shows that the essence of legally relevant acts such as promising, comes to evidence when they are understood as social acts. The concept of a social act, in fact, has significance far beyond the part of legal philosophy in which Reinach first discovers it. h first discovers it.
- AutorAdolf Reinach
- HerausgaberAdolf Reinach,John Crosby
- SerieRealist Phenomenology
- VerlagWalter de Gruyter
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten191 Seiten
- Gewicht388 g
Hier sparen: Philosophie
- EUR 22,99Preistendenz: EUR 23,25
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,52
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,60
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,09
- EUR 18,95Preistendenz: EUR 19,56
- EUR 15,99Preistendenz: EUR 16,17
- EUR 15,00Preistendenz: EUR 15,49
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.