Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis third edition text provides a completely revised and updated new version of this unique, modern, practical text that covers the strategic evaluation, specific approaches, and detailed management techniques utilized by expert colorectal surgeons caring for patients with complex problems&8211;whether they result from underlying colorectal disease or from complications arising from previous surgical therapy. The format follows that of both a &8220;how to&8221; manual as well as an algorithm-based guide to allow the reader to understand the thought process behind the proposed treatment strategy. By making use of evidence-based recommendations, each chapter includes not only background information and diagnostic/therapeutic guidelines, but also provides a narrative by the author on his/her operative technical details and perioperative &8220;tips and tricks&8221; that they utilize in the management of these complex surgical challenges. Distinctive to this book, is the reliance on experts in the field including past presidents of the ASCRS, as well as multiple other national and internationally recognized surgeons, to lend their personal insight into situations where data may be more sparse, but individual and collective experience is paramount to making sound decisions and thereby optimizing patient outcomes. The text includes chapters on the assessment of risk and methods utilized to minimize perioperative complications. In addition, it incorporates sections covering the medical and surgical therapies for abdominal, pelvic and anorectal disease. Moreover, the technical challenges of managing complications resulting from the original or subsequent operations is addressed. The underlying focus throughout the text is on providing pragmatic and understandable solutions that can be readily implemented by surgeons of varying experience to successfully treat complex colorectal problems. However, it also goes beyond the technical aspects of colorectal surgery and includes special sections highlighting the essence of a surgeon; covering aspects involving the medical-legal, ethical, and economic challenges confronting surgeons. Throughout the text, each author provides an ongoing narrative of his/her individual surgical techniques along with illustrations and diagrams to &8220;personally&8221; take the reader through the crucial steps of the procedure, and key points of patient care inherent to that topic. Additionally, where appropriate, links to online videos give the reader an up-front look into technical aspects of colorectal surgery.
- HerausgaberAnthony J. Senagore,Scott R. Steele,Theodore J. Saclarides,Thomas E. Read,Tracy L. Hull
- Ausgabe3rd ed. 2016
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten1292 Seiten
- Gewicht4030 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 33,83
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 38,95
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 19,12
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 14,43
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 11,68
- EUR 8,99Preistendenz: EUR 9,38
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,46
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.