Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Geschichte & Militär
Hier sparen: Geschichte & Militär
- EUR 12,00Preistendenz: EUR 15,45
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 17,23
- EUR 16,70Preistendenz: EUR 18,41
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Since Ameis-Hentze-Cauer (1868-1913) no comprehensive, scholarly commentary of Homer's Iliad has been published in German. In the meantime considerable progress has been made in many traditional areas of Homeric studies (language, realia, structure etc.). In addition, generally acknowledged new fields such as narratology have been systematically studied. Furthermore, the knowledge of the Mycenaean language (Linear B) and oral poetry provide completely new possibilities of textual constitution and analysis. Using the old Ameis-Hentze-Cauer as a starting point, the new commentary reflects the current scholarship on Homer in a comprehensive way. As a new standard work, the "Basel Commentary" of the Iliad has received considerable recognition among scholars worldwide. The fresh concept in terms of content and form serves the needs of different groups of users. The commentary primarily aims at students and academic teachers (at schools and universities), not only of Classics but also of cultural and literary studies as well as of humanities in general. The original plan to proceed from book to book was abandoned. With respect to the current preferences in schools and universities the six most important books will be available until 2009 at the latest: 3 (teichoscopia, truce, single-combat between Menelaus and Paris), 6 (the episode of Diomedes and Glaucus, Hector in Troy), 9 (overtures to the angry Achilles), 19 (Achilles' reconciliation and return to battle), 22 (Hector's death) and 24 (Hector's body is returned to Priam by Achilles). The authors of the volumes to be published until 2009 are the following: Book 3: Dr. Martha Krieter-Spiro Book 6: Dr. Magdalene Stoevesandt Book 9: Prof. Dr. Joachim Latacz Book 19: Dr. Marina Coray Book 22: Prof. Dr. Robert Plath Book 24: lic. phil. Claude Brügger.</p>
- SerieSammlung wissenschaftlicher Commentare
- VerlagWalter de Gruyter
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- SprachausgabeGriechisch, Deutsch
- Seiten35 Seiten
- Gewicht257 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.