Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 8,00Preistendenz: EUR 11,30
- EUR 11,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,92
- EUR 15,43Preistendenz: EUR 23,54
- EUR 11,37Preistendenz: EUR 13,26
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe aim of this study is to understand and explain how two countries, Sweden and the United Kingdom both have made the issue of terrorism a priority on their political agenda, despite their differences in experience with terror and the perception of the threat of terrorism. To meet the aim of the study a comparative qualitative method is used. The theoretical framework is mainly provided by the agenda-setting theories (framing, dramatic events), policy theories (policy entrepreneurs and advocacy coalitions) and finally theories of international relations (international cooperation and alliance building). The outcome shows that the framing of terrorism, which has been affected by the 9/11 terrorist-attacks, has been important for the priority of terrorism on the security agendas in Sweden and the United Kingdom. This event functioned as a 'window of opportunity' for policy entrepreneurs and advocacy coalitions in their efforts to enhance their objectives. Furthermore, Sweden and the United Kingdom's international cooperation (global anti-terrorism coalition) with the United States and within the European Union has also proved to be of significance in the agenda-setting of terrorism.
- AutorSharareh Korkchi
- Seiten80 Seiten
- Gewicht115 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.