Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 7,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,23
- EUR 5,95Preistendenz: EUR 7,56
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungIn order to bring effective improvement in the quality of teacher education and classroom teaching, it is necessary to focus attention on the attitude and aptitude of the future teachers. Among the different components of teaching profession the attitude and aptitude towards teaching play a vital role in effective teaching. This attitude and aptitude plays a major role not only in teaching-profession but also in all the professions. But when we think about its development among the student teachers in the field of education, it is only in an infant stage. The attitude and aptitude may differ from person to person. One can learn and do anything with involvement only when he had a better attitude towards it. In teaching learning process, a teacher is meeting students of different caliber, attitude and aptitude. Hence the teaching style must be within the expectations of the varied expectations of students. Thus a teacher s role in disseminating the subjects at any level is evidently a challenging task. Therefore a teacher must be bestowed with many traits and all of them must be rightly envisaged / exploited in shaping the future of the children.
- AutorSreedevi P. Sreedharan
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten64 Seiten
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.