Meistverkauft in Schulbücher
Hier sparen: Schulbücher
- EUR 5,99Preistendenz: EUR 6,68
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 11,20
- EUR 5,99Preistendenz: EUR 6,66
- EUR 4,90Preistendenz: EUR 5,94
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>The delegation of teacher recruitment to the BOG in 2003 by the TSC was meant to improve services to the citizenry. However it prove to be wanting when most 0f the stakeholders complain about the manner in which the same was handle, hence necessitating it's investigating of which it was form the main objective of this study. Therefore there is an urgent need to find the solution to this which was serve as the main objective of this study to investigate the delegation of teacher recruitment to Board of Governors and its implication on teacher quality. A descriptive research design was used. The study targeted teachers, administrators, sponsors, Board of Governors members and staffing officers in the D.E.O and PDE offices. This study adopted a quantative method of research, questionnaires and interview was b administered to the respondents. The researcher concluded that the BoGs lacked training in selection, were easily manipulated and hence incompetent in teacher recruitment process hence making teachers ineffective in their work. This is accustomed by the fact that most of the Teachers' selection was influenced by stakeholders' vested interests; tribalism and regionalism.</p>
- AutorWeldon Kipkoech kering
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten52 Seiten
- Gewicht94 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.