Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,71Preistendenz: EUR 17,98
- EUR 11,32Preistendenz: EUR 11,90
- EUR 19,30Preistendenz: EUR 21,07
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,32
- EUR 14,44Preistendenz: EUR 15,21
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>The quality of a teacher educator is to be associated with his attitudes towards his profession, his satisfaction with his values and adjustment in the job and professional interest. Accomplishment of the goals of education and the objectives of teaching is possible when teachers are competent in teaching with satisfaction in their profession. Change proneness, job satisfaction and role efficiency of teacher educators of primary level are closely related with each other and also might be a contributing factor for their effectiveness in the classroom. Teacher educators of primary level are found to be most powerful agents for the future development. Their interest, attitudes are effected by their change proneness, job satisfaction and role efficiency. It is aspired that this book will be a supportive tool to know the contributing factor of better teacher education programme and at the same time it can be highly beneficial for the teacher training policy makers, teacher educators, student teachers and socio-educational researcher to take effective steps to restore the quality of the programme.</p>
- AutorChandrakala Bagarti,Pradeep Kumar Mishra
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten96 Seiten
- Gewicht159 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.