Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 199,00Preistendenz: EUR 201,22
- EUR 69,99Preistendenz: EUR 72,06
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,48
- EUR 29,95Preistendenz: EUR 30,28
- EUR 26,90Preistendenz: EUR 27,20
- EUR 22,90Preistendenz: EUR 23,16
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 18,09
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungPhysical activity has been shown to play a pivotal role in decreasing risk of diseases including many cancers. However, there is limited data supporting its relationship with ovarian cancer. A systematic review was undertaken to accurately summarise the change in risk of ovarian cancer with different activity levels. This interim report presents the conceptual issues central to the above study along with a narrative analysis on the trials included in the review. A rigorous procedure was implemented to locate and appraise relevant literature. Selection criteria were applied to the studies located and data was extracted from the eligible studies. 17 papers representing a total of 14 different observational studies met the selection criteria and were included in the review. Overall, more case-control studies than cohorts demonstrated a statistically significant inverse relationship between physical activity and ovarian cancer and seven studies found a significant dose- response. The limited data available are indicative of an inverse association between physical activity and ovarian cancer risk.
- AutorClare Stevinson,Kenneth Fox,Neha Khandpur
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten92 Seiten
- Gewicht142 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.