Weitere Artikel mit Bezug zu diesem Produkt
Meistverkauft in CDs
Hier sparen: CDs
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 16,54
- EUR 7,99Preistendenz: EUR 14,82
- EUR 6,90Preistendenz: EUR 11,72
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 16,89
Über dieses Produkt
- ProduktinformationThe SUZUKI METHOD of Talent Education is based on Dr. Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that man is the son of his environment. According to Dr. Suzuki, a world- renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human behavior. Students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach.<br>This companion CD to Suzuki Piano School Volume 2 was recorded by Haruko Kataoka, a co-founder--along with Dr. Suzuki and his sister-in-law, Shizuko Suzuki--of the Suzuki Piano Method. During her time as the accompanist for Dr. Suzuki's violin classes at the Talent Education Research Institute, she began to research piano pedagogy according to Dr. Suzuki's method of teaching the violin. From that time onward, she traveled extensively training teachers and teaching students. In addition to her training seminars in Matsumoto, Japan, she provided training at universities in North America, Europe and Australia.
- VerlagAlfred Music Publishing G
- Datum der Veröffentlichung01. Juli 1993
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.