Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 24,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,18
- EUR 23,00Preistendenz: EUR 23,26
- EUR 21,90Preistendenz: EUR 22,32
- EUR 5,95Preistendenz: EUR 9,99
- EUR 7,99Preistendenz: EUR 8,15
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>The primary objective of the work is to know the livelihoods of rural and urban Assam and examine their sustainability. The differences in the vulnerability of rural and urban Assam and the gap between Assam and all other states of India are analysed. With the analysis of livelihood outcomes the difference of sustainability between the areas, the linkages among the factors and the impact of liberalisation are been tried to examine. Sustainable livelihood approach tries to include all the issues and thus it gives a complete idea on livelihood. In a state like Assam where poverty is one of the major challenges, the detailed study on livelihood can help to give a fresh vision which can help in formulating effective policy measures. The hypothesis on the basis of which the work is formulated is that livelihood in rural is as sustainable as urban Assam. Keeping the objective of the research in mind the vulnerability context is examined initially by trend and shocks. A comparative study is made between rural and urban of Assam and with national average.</p>
- AutorMahua Bhattacharjee
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten264 Seiten
- Gewicht409 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.