Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung"MAYA BANKS...I'M READY FOR THE NEXT RIDE NOW!" SAID USA TODAY . AND NOW, MAYA BANKS IS READY TO DELIVER. FROM THE "MUST-READ AUTHOR" ( ROMANCE JUNKIES ) OF LETTING GO AND GIVING IN -THE NEW NOVEL IN HER SURRENDER TRILOGY.<br>In her sensational Breathless Trilogy, New York Times bestselling author Maya Banks tested the boundaries of desire. In her new trilogy, there's only one thing left to do: cross them. And for a married couple taking steps to renew their marriage, the consequences of one single moment of inattention may come at a price the husband never expects...<br>Chessy and Tate have been married for several years. In the beginning, their relationship was everything she wanted. Passionate. All-consuming. She offered her submission freely and Tate cherished her gift with a tenderness that made her feel safe. Content. Wanted. Loved beyond all measure. But as the years have gone by, Tate has become more immersed in making his business a success, and Chessy has taken a back seat to his business obligations. Growing unhappy with the status of their once blissful marriage, Chessy knows that something has to give, or they stand to lose it all.<br>Tate loves his wife. Has always loved her. Providing for her has always been his number-one priority. But lately she's seemed unhappy, and he's worried. Worried enough that he arranges for a night together that he hopes will reignite the fire that once burned like an inferno between them.<br>But a business call at the wrong time threatens everything. Chessy's safety, his concentration, his wife's faith in him as her husband-a man sworn to love and protect her above all else. Gutted with the realization that he's going to lose her-has already lost her-he readies for the fight of his life. Whatever it takes, he'll get her back, show her that nothing is more important than her love. And that if she'll allow him to prove himself one more time, he'll take it all. Everything. But he'll give back far more: Himself. His undying love.
- AutorMaya Banks
- SerieBerkley Books
- VerlagPenguin LCC US
- Seiten320 Seiten
- Gewicht273 g
- LeseprobeONE<br>CHESSY Morgan pulled into a parking spot at the Lux Café in Houston, her eyes widening in surprise when she saw both Kylie's and Joss's cars parked short distances away.<br>Kylie being there didn't shock her. Kylie was always punctual. But Joss? Joss was perpetually running late. Chessy and Kylie almost always had to wait on Joss, who'd dash laughingly inside the restaurant where Chessy and Kylie waited, an unnecessary apology always on her lips for her tardiness.<br>And, well, who could ever get mad at Joss? Especially for something so insignificant as being habitually late. Joss was just someone who lit up a room with her warmth and sweetness. She'd come a long way from grieving widow after losing Carson to where she was now. Happy. In love. Married to Dash, her former husband's best friend. Chessy was genuinely thrilled for both her friends. Joss and Kylie had both found love. For Kylie, this was huge. She'd made monumental steps in her life, being able to finally overcome the demons from her past that had ruled her present for so very long.<br>Kylie had more than met her match in Jensen and they made a wonderful couple. Chessy didn't doubt for a single moment that Jensen was absolutely perfect for Kylie.<br>If only Chessy could say her own love life-her marriage-was as perfect as her friends'.<br>She let out a sigh and climbed out of her Mercedes SUV, glancing ruefully back at the seven-passenger vehicle. When Tate had surprised her with it, she'd wondered why on earth he'd gotten her something so big, but he'd looked at her with that charming, devilish twinkle in his eyes and told her that it was the perfect car to hold their children. The children they used to talk about having-it had been a frequent topic early in their marriage. They'd spoken of their dreams of a large family and a house full of children, love and laughter. But more recently, Tate had been unwilling to broach the subject of having children.<br>He was still building his business after going out on his own and having his partner bail on him. He wanted to wait until things were more stable and he was established before having children. But Chessy wondered quietly if that day would ever come. She hadn't had the courage to broach the subject in the last year.<br>She felt as though Tate was slipping further and further away from her, his career taking over, and she was second or even third or God only knew how far down his priority list she currently was.<br>"For God's sake, Chessy. Quit being a drama queen. It's not that bad. Tate loves you. You love him. You just have to be patient and see this through. Everything will work out," she scolded herself aloud
Meistverkauft in Weltliteratur & Klassiker
Hier sparen: Weltliteratur & Klassiker
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 21,09
- EUR 10,44Preistendenz: EUR 18,13
- EUR 12,34Preistendenz: EUR 13,48
- EUR 10,44Preistendenz: EUR 17,07
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.