Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungTest your trading knowledge and skills - without risking any money<br>You may read the best trading book, but how much of that knowledge will you retain a week later? This is why you need this Study Guide for The New Trading for a Living. It'll give you a firmer grasp of the essential trading rules and skills. This Study Guide, based on the bestselling trading book of all time, was created by its author to help you master the key points of his classic book.<br>The Study Guide's 170 multiple-choice questions are divided into 11 chapters, each with its own rating scale. They cover the entire range of trading topics, from psychology to system design, from risk management to becoming an organized trader. Each question is linked to a specific chapter in the main book, while the Answers section functions like a mini-textbook. It doesn't just tell you that A is right or B is wrong - it provides extensive comments on both the correct and incorrect answers.<br>This Study Guide also contains 17 charts that challenge you to recognize various trading signals and patterns. Everything is designed to help you become a better trader.<br>The Study Guide and The New Trading for a Living are designed to work together as a unique educational tool. The Study Guide for The New Trading for a Living is a valuable resource for any trader who wants to achieve sustainable market success.<br>The best-selling trading book of all time - updated for the new era<br>The New Trading for a Living updates a modern classic, popular worldwide among both private and institutional traders. This revised and expanded edition brings time-tested concepts in gear with today's fast-moving markets, adding new studies and techniques for the modern trader.<br>This classic guide teaches a calm and disciplined approach to the markets. It emphasizes risk management along with self-management and provides clear rules for both. The New Trading for a Living includes templates for rating stock picks, creating trade plans, and rating your own readiness to trade. It provides the knowledge, perspective, and tools for developing your own effective trading system.<br>The New Trading for a Living expands upon the original to become an even more valuable resource:<br>* Overcome barriers to success and develop stronger discipline<br>* Identify asymmetrical market zones, where rewards are higher and risks lower<br>* Master money management as you set entries, targets, and stops<br>* Use a record-keeping system that will make you into your own teacher<br>Successful trading is based on knowledge, focus, and discipline. The New Trading for a Living will lift your trading to a higher level by sharing classic wisdom along with modern market tools.<br>
- AutorAlexander Elder
- SerieWiley Trading Series
- Ausgabe2. Auflage.
- VerlagWiley John + Sons
- Seiten160 Seiten
- Gewicht396 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,95
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,60
- EUR 39,00Preistendenz: EUR 39,40
- EUR 17,95Preistendenz: EUR 18,15
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,10
- EUR 14,80Preistendenz: EUR 14,96
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,20
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.