Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 69,99Preistendenz: EUR 72,06
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 26,27
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,48
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 18,09
- EUR 12,90Preistendenz: EUR 13,24
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,27
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>The purpose of nursing education is to provide academic and clinical experiences in an environment that facilitates student learning and creates an emotional climate, which will facilitate the development of students as people and nurses.The main objective of this study was to determine the prevalence of stress and its relationship between educational environment, coping strategies and academic performance among students Of the 178 students, 41 of the students giving a prevalence of distress between nursing student about 24.3%. . The highest scores domain was students' perception of learning and the lowest was for students' social self- perception. Educational environmental and styles of coping strategies were noted to be linked to evidence of distress. The lower percentage of stress level also may be associated with more positive perception in their educational environment and coping strategies that this population used. Therefore although the overall educational environment score of this college was observed to be one step below 'excellent', faculty should intensely study the deficiencies that had been identified in this report and improve the situation. </p>
- AutorDr Ahmad Fuad,Dr Kamarul Imran,Intan Idiana Hassan
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten112 Seiten
- Gewicht183 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.