Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 84,30Preistendenz: EUR 90,54
- EUR 67,94Preistendenz: EUR 74,71
- EUR 21,94Preistendenz: EUR 24,87
- EUR 4,79Preistendenz: EUR 6,17
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 14,24
- EUR 7,40Preistendenz: EUR 10,55
- EUR 7,95Preistendenz: EUR 9,43
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungIn the beginning of global higher-competition decades, organizations were forced to analyze and revise their processes for optimization. They needed to reinvent better ways to execute their core businesses. This challenge was linked to ever- changing needs based on dynamism in buyer behavior in parallel to increasing variety of offers in market place. From this perspective, focus of innovativeness to remain competitive enforced firms to develop new perspectives in consumer behavior analysis, whereby "customer's advisory" is the core to pull this stakeholder group to the process of creativity. Research aimed to determine the factors those were used in achievement of strategic imperatives composed of superiority quest in financial success and value proposed to customers and therefore effective in understanding customer's advisory. According to the findings of this research, Turkish organizations were found as open and capable of using customer's advisory through knowledge interpretation capability, better utilization of information and insights derived from customer, human resource advantages and innovativeness in corporate thinking.
- AutorMustafa Özgür Güngör
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten208 Seiten
- Gewicht285 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.