Hier sparen: Physik & Astronomie
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 14,91
- EUR 10,00Preistendenz: EUR 9,94
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 9,94
- EUR 20,99Preistendenz: EUR 29,89
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>This volume contains the written versions of lectures held at the "23. Internationale Universit~tswochen fUr Kernphysik" in Schladming, Austria, in February 1984. Once again the generous support of our sponsors, the Austrian Ministry of Science and Research, the Styrian Government and others, had made it possible to organize this school. The aim of the topics chosen for the meeting was to present different aspects of stochastic methods and techniques. These methods have opened up new ways to attack problems in a broad field ranging from quantum mechanics to quantum field theory. Thanks to the efforts of the lecturers it was possible to take this development into account and show relations to areas where stochastic methods have been used for a long time. Due to limited space only short manuscript versions of the many seminars presented could be included. The lecture notes were reexamined by the authors after the school and are now published in their final form. It is a pleasure to thank all the lecturers for their efforts which made it possible to speed up publication. Thanks are also due to Mrs. Neuhold for her careful typing of the notes. H. Mitter L. Pittner Acta Physica Austriaca, Suppl. XXVI, 3-52 (1984) © by Springer-Verlag 1984 STOCHASTIC PROCESSES - QUANTUM PHYSICS+ by L. STREIT Universitat Bielefeld BiBoS D-4800 Bielefeld. FR Germany I.</p>
- HerausgaberH. Mitter,L. Pittner
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1984.
- Seiten454 Seiten
- Gewicht785 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.