Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 39,15
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,52
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,15
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Michael Port has built a giant loyal following in the sales and marketing world over the last decade as a keynote speaker and business coach. In his sessions with salespeople, marketers, managers, and business owners, he found that many clients were desperate to improve their presentation skills. People who love the spotlight want to know how to improve their performances, and even people who hate performing realize they have to do it well to get ahead. Every day there are moments when we must persuade, inform, and motivate others effectively. Each of those moments requires us, in some way, to play a role, heighten the impact of our words, and manage our emotions and nerves. Every interaction is a performance. When people speak up in meetings, pitch a client, or walk into a job interview, they're performing. Bland presentations and statistical analysis just don't cut it. When we communicate in a commanding and authentic way it is empowering and powerful--and a rewarding skill to have in business. In Steal the Show, Port draws on his experience as an actor and as a corporate speaker and trainer to teach readers how to make the most of each and every performance and interaction. He shows readers how to inhabit their roles and channel their authentic selves to connect with, inspire, and persuade any audience. This is an inspiring and life-changing program. Port sees it as the driver of his business for the next ten years, and he's committed to making it an even bigger success than his book, Book Yourself Solid.</p>
- AutorMichael Port
- SerieMariner Books
- VerlagHoughton Mifflin Harcourt
- Seiten272 Seiten
- Gewicht222 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.