Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 14,21
- EUR 7,16Preistendenz: EUR 13,23
- EUR 7,40Preistendenz: EUR 10,52
- EUR 5,54Preistendenz: EUR 10,51
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 11,19
- EUR 5,49Preistendenz: EUR 10,34
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>In the present study ,an attempt has been made to culture the giant tiger shrimp P. monodon in six ponds each with 0.8 ha near Alagankulam village of Ramanathapuram district, Tamil Nadu. The salinity of the six ponds was ranging between 16-30 ppt and pH was 7.6 to 8.0. Minimum 3.9 ppm dissolved oxygen and maximum 4.2 ppm was recorded during the culture period. The temperature was ranging between 27 to 30C and the transparency was 35 to 50 cm. Average body weights of the ponds 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 are 38.46, 40.00, 40.00, 37.00,38.46 and 37.00(g) respectively. Highest survival 76% was recorded in pond 4 and the lowest survival 68% recorded in pond 1. The average survival for all six ponds was calculated as 72%. Maximum production was reported in pond 2 (2,154kg) and minimum was in the pond 1 (1,874kg). Maximum net profit was obtained from pond 2 (Rs.3,91,940) and minimum was in the pond 1 (Rs.2,69,492). So it is confirmed that 12 m-2 is an ideal stocking density for the culture of P. monodon as evidenced from the net profit Rs. 19,18,710.So it is confirmed that 12 m-2 is an ideal stocking density. To get this profit,proper water quality management and feed management is essential</p>
- AutorGunalan Balakrishnan,Soundarapandian Peyail
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten56 Seiten
- Gewicht100 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.