Hier sparen: Soziologie
- EUR 8,00Preistendenz: EUR 8,59
- EUR 19,85Preistendenz: EUR 24,10
- EUR 14,42Preistendenz: EUR 22,49
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Crimes against women seem to take precedent in today's society.It is shocking that the tradionally&culturally rich state Odisha is home to such derogatory crimes that turn young girls into unwed mothers,a shocking term not found in any dictionary of the society. The present work tries to bring into focus the issue of unwed mothers in our society and the factors that compel a woman to become an unwed mother and examine the Socio-economic, political, religious, educational and health status of unwed mothers .This book has adressed the serious threat of violence against women.This endeavor has showcased the provisions of the Indian Constitution for the protection of its female citizens has tried to educate the masses about the plethora of welfare measures provided by the Government and the lacuna of its implementation at grass root levels. .This book has addressed the caste system and the status of women in tribal societes. This work has captured some extraordiary and chilling case studies of unwed motherhood resulting from rape to caste based violence to incest and has brought forth the unspoken stories of violence against the mentally and physically challenged and minor girls.</p>
- AutorPragyan Das
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten312 Seiten
- Gewicht481 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.