Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 24,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,19
- EUR 23,00Preistendenz: EUR 23,27
- EUR 21,90Preistendenz: EUR 22,33
- EUR 5,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,00
- EUR 7,99Preistendenz: EUR 8,16
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<br>Starting from the Child supports early years practitioners to be advocates for young children and their learning needs. In the fourth edition of this highly influential and inspirational book, Julie Fisher outlines the important theories and research which should underpin best early years practice. She takes a robust and principled stand against downward pressure to formalise young children's learning too soon, and offers practical and meaningful ways to develop high quality learning and teaching in the early years.Starting from the Child challenges all early years practitioners to consider:How to build on children's innate desire to learn and their competence and autonomy as effective early learnersHow to plan environments indoors and out that make learning irresistibleHow to plan for high quality child-initiated learning to take place seamlessly alongside learning that is adult-initiatedThe role of the adult in supporting and extending young children's learningHow daily observation of children informs and underpins planning for their individual and unique learning needsRevised and updated throughout, this fourth edition includes the latest research on early brain development and reference to recent government initiatives including the revised Early Years Foundation Stage. Starting from the Child is essential reading, not only for early years practitioners, but for all those who manage and make decisions about early learning."In the fourth edition of this book, Julie Fisher once again demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of the history of early childhood education, and the enduring principles that continue to underpin practice. She has skilfully blended these principles with contemporary research and theory in order to provide readers with deep understanding of young children as capable, competent and eager learners. Julie draws on her extensive work with practitioners to present the everyday realities and complexities of their practice, and to sound welcome notes of caution about the ways in which policy frameworks are used. She offers vignettes to illustrate key issues, provocations and challenges to stimulate thinking, and questions to engage readers with contemporary issues and dilemmas. The book also reflects deeply held convictions about the moral and ethical responsibilities we have to teach young children in ways that respect their extraordinary enthusiasm for learning. This book will be invaluable for students of early childhood education, especially those on professional development programmes such as Early Childhood Studies, Early Years Professional Status, and Post Graduate Certificate of Education
- AutorJulie Fisher
- Ausgabe4 Rev ed.
- VerlagOpen University Press
- Seiten264 Seiten
- Gewicht396 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.