Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 38,96
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,46
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,08
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung"... this can t be me speaking, I sound so well in English now!" "Having known this, I had scored better in my listening tests, do you think there is a connection between pronunciation and listening?"..."Why did we learn this in French in the third lesson and never in English... These and the alike are comments of my middle-aged adult students after having gone through a lesson on connected speech, which unfortunately is not a very popular topic in the Czech Rep. The reasons may vary, from lack of time to teach and focus on pronunciation, or due to the fact that Czech is a phonetic language as opposed to English being a stressed-time language, lack of experience in pronunciation learning, non-native teachers fear of pronunciation lessons and other. The work also shows research with a group of young adult learners, their will, attitude, progress, enthusiasm, boredom, motivation at different stages of the year-long project of introducing and practising the rules of connected speech. The book is bringing examples and shortcuts for both teachers and learners of English.
- AutorPetra Pesova
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten100 Seiten
- Gewicht165 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.