Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungBOOK ONE OF THE GUARDIANS TRILOGY<br>To celebrate the rise of their new queen, three goddesses of the moon created three stars, one of fire, one of ice, one of water. But then they fell from the sky, putting the fate of all worlds in danger. And now three women and three men join forces to pick up the pieces...<br>Sasha Riggs is a reclusive artist, haunted by dreams and nightmares that she turns into extraordinary paintings. Her visions lead her to the Greek island of Corfu, where five others have been lured to seek the fire star. Sasha recognizes them, because she has drawn them: a magician, an archaeologist, a wanderer, a fighter, a loner. All on a quest. All with secrets.<br>Sasha is the one who holds them together-the seer. And in the magician, Bran Killian, she sees a man of immense power and compassion. As Sasha struggles with her rare ability, Bran is there to support her, challenge her, and believe in her.<br>But Sasha and Bran are just two of the six. And they all must all work together as a team to find the fire star in a cradle of land beneath the sea. Over their every attempt at trust, unity, and love, a dark threat looms. And it seeks to corrupt everything that stands in its way of possessing the stars...
- AutorNora Roberts
- SerieBerkley Books
- VerlagPenguin LCC US
- Seiten336 Seiten
- Gewicht318 g
- LeseprobeChapter One<br>Dreams plagued her, waking and sleeping. She understood dreams, visions, the knowing. They had been part of her all of her life, and for most of her life she'd learned to block it out, push it all away.<br>But these wouldn't relent, no matter how she pitted her will against them. Dreams of blood and battle; of strange, moonstruck lands. In them, the faces and voices of people unknown but somehow vitally familiar lived with her. The woman with the fierce and canny eyes of a wolf, the man with the silver sword. They roamed her dreams with a woman who rose from the sea laughing, the man with the golden compass.<br>And through all of them, strongly, the dark-haired man who held lightning in his hands.<br>Who were they? How did she-or would she-know them? Why did she feel such a strong need for them, all of them?<br>With them walked death and pain-she knew-and yet with them came the chance for true joy, true self. True love.<br>She believed in true love-for others. She'd never sought it for herself, as love demanded so much, brought such chaos into a life. So much feeling.<br>She wanted, had always wanted, the quiet and settled, and believed she'd found it in her little house in the mountains of North Carolina.<br>There she had the solitude she'd sought. There she could spend her days painting, or in her garden without interference or interruption. Her needs were few; her work provided enough income to meet them.<br>Now her dreams were haunted by five people who called her by name. Why couldn't she find theirs?<br>She sketched her dreams-the faces, the seas and hills and ruins. Caves and gardens, storms and sunsets. Over the long winter she filled her workboard with the sketches, and began to pin them to her walls.<br>She painted the man with lightning in his hands, spending days perfecting every detail, the exact shade and shape of his eyes-deep and dark and hooded-the thin white scar, like a lightning bolt, scoring his left eyebrow.<br>He stood on a cliff, high above a boiling sea. Wind streamed through his dark hair. She could all but feel it, like hot breath. And he was fearless in the face of the storm as death flew toward him.<br>Somehow she stood with him, just as fearless.<br>She couldn't sleep until she'd finished it, wept when she did. She feared she'd lost her mind, and visions were all she had left. For days she left the painting on the easel while he watched her work or clean or sleep.<br>Or dream.<br>She told herself she'd pack it for shipping, send it to her agent for sale. And dipping her brush, she signed it at last.<br>Sasha Riggs-her name on the verge of the storm-wrecked sea.<br>But she didn't pack it for shipping
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,95
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,60
- EUR 39,00Preistendenz: EUR 39,40
- EUR 17,95Preistendenz: EUR 18,15
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,10
- EUR 14,80Preistendenz: EUR 14,96
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,20
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.