- EUR 319,93Kostenloser Versand
- EUR 280,23Kostenloser Versand
Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungSystems governed by nonlinear partial differential equations (PDEs) arise in many spheres of study. The stabilization and control of such systems, which are the focus of this book, are based around game theory. The robust control methods proposed here have the twin aims of compensating for system disturbances in such a way that a cost function achieves its minimum for the worst disturbances and providing the best control for stabilizing fluctuations with a limited control effort. Stabilization, Optimal and Robust Control develops robust control of infinite-dimensional dynamical systems derived from time-dependent coupled PDEs associated with boundary-value problems. Rigorous analysis takes into account nonlinear system dynamics, evolutionary and coupled PDE behaviour and the selection of function spaces in terms of solvability and model quality. Mathematical foundations essential for the required analysis are provided so that the book remains accessible to the non-control-specialist. Following chapters giving a general view of convex analysis and optimization and robust and optimal control, problems arising in fluid-mechanical, biological and materials-scientific systems are laid out in detail; specifically: &8226; mathematical treatment of nonlinear evolution systems (with and without time-varying delays); &8226; vortex dynamics in superconducting films and solidification of binary alloys; &8226; large-scale primitive equations in oceanic dynamics; &8226; heat transfer in biological tissues; &8226; population dynamics and resource management; &8226; micropolar fluid and blood motion. The combination of mathematical fundamentals with applications of current interest will make this book of much interest to researchers and graduate students looking at complex problems in mathematics, physics and biology as well as to control theorists.
- AutorAziz Belmiloudi
- SerieCommunications and Control Engineering
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten502 Seiten
- Gewicht950 g
Meistverkauft in Ingenieurwissenschaften
Hier sparen: Ingenieurwissenschaften
- EUR 25,79Preistendenz: EUR 27,97
- EUR 59,20Preistendenz: EUR 70,11
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.