Meistverkauft in PC- & Videospiele
Hier sparen: PC- & Videospiele
- EUR 54,48Preistendenz: EUR 59,42
- EUR 34,80Preistendenz: EUR 36,20
- EUR 27,90Preistendenz: EUR 31,89
- EUR 20,90Preistendenz: EUR 21,75
- EUR 27,90Preistendenz: EUR 44,90
- EUR 39,99Preistendenz: EUR 48,96
- EUR 18,99Preistendenz: EUR 22,80
Über dieses Produkt
- Product InformationBased on characters from the 2002 animated DreamWorks film, Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron -- Search for Homeland focuses on the purpose of finding and nurturing ten wild horses and leading them home to safety. Choosing either Little Creek or Little Brooke, you endeavor to gain each animal's loyalty and trust by feeding, grooming, and soothing them while tending to their thirst, loneliness, hunger, and weakness.<br><br>Of the ten horses featured, only three can be found per game. Through a constant process of talking, singing, feeding, brushing, and coddling, you slowly tame each horse, gaining trust and building strength, earning you the right to ride. Race across the countryside, leaping obstacles, collecting power-ups, fighting predators, and gathering items for animal helpers that open additional areas, as you traverse Trail Walks in search of Homeland. The six Trail Walk environments include forest, prairie, cliffs and caves, desert, a cattle ranch, and the final race.<br><br>Fighting in Search for Homeland is benign, with no blood and little violence. Emphasis is on nurturing the wild horses and exploring in side-scrolling fashion rather than combat. A password system allows you to save the game after completion of each Trail Walk.
- GameSpirit: Stallion of the Cimarron -- Search for Homeland
- PlatformNintendo Game Boy Advance
- ESRB RatingE - Everyone
- GenreAction, Adventure
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1
- Release Year2002
- Game Special Features<li>Play as Little Creek or Little Brooke<br/><br/><li>Six Trail Walks include forest, prairie, cliffs and caves, desert, cattle ranch, and a final race<br/><br/><li>Focus is on nurturing and exploring, with less emphasis on fighting<br/><br/>
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.